Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Profanity Alert......

Just in case anyone is reading my blog.

Fucking blood Hell. I just joined the University i work for CU orchestra called "Melomania." Actually its more of a hodge podge chamber ensemble: 2 violins , 4 clarinets (i used to play the clarinet and should have stuck with it, it was way fricken easier than cello. However it had I am a dork written all over it). 1 trumpet, 1 trombone, 1 french horn, 1 flute, and 3 cellist including myself. (nowhere to hide ) I am by far the least experienced. The conductor is a french horn player for the co sym.
He jumped right in today at full speed..... Fricken yikes! I can't keep up yet AT ALL. I'm totally freaked out, hopefully i will be able to pull it together.

i have to go meditate !

more later if i survive

No comments: